- World Music & Travel: Visit here for featured countries with their destination and travel info, country videos, country playlist and music videos of representative genres...Click here to go to page.
- World Music for Itchy Feet: Dancing is universal, when the rhythms of drums, basses, jembes, darbukas or other exotic instruments start pulsating, it's time to move your bodies and get on the dance floor...so what if you don't understand the lyrics? Music is its own language...succumb to it and let your bodies follow the familiar or never heard before rhythms on this page...Click here to go to page.
- World Music for the Senses: Chill, relax and simply enjoy beautiful and different sounds and voices from the four corners of our planet, including perhaps your own...Click here to go to page.
- World Music for the Brain: Intriguing, traditional, authentic and often raw sounds that are windows on different cultures of the world and their fascinating forms of musical expression...Click here to go to page.
- World Reggae: A global musical phenomenon out of Jamaica that has inspired countless artists from Peru to Ivory Coast, France, Indonesia, Russia or Japan to emulate not only the genre, but often the philosophy associated with it as well...on this page, we will explore how Reggae does outside of its place of birth...Click here to go to page.
- World Ethno Pop: From Rai to Chicha, Luk Thung or Kwaito, we will explore the more modern and commercial versions of traditional music, often with elements of fusion and influences from global rhythms. These are the hits that many 'locals' enjoy for their parties in the countries you visit...Click here to go to page.
The website www.travelwithyourears.com is a video, playlist and information site that features music of the wide ranging ‘World Music’ genre. All videos featured are readily available on YouTube and are embedded into the website with the code available on YouTube.
The videos featured are personally and carefully selected and manually added to ensure maximum viewing enjoyment. The themed playlists have been created on Spotify by selecting pleasant and relevant tunes in accordance with the theme of each playlist, providing hours upon hours of great musical content. The text content, be it the short comments alongside the videos or the longer destination features, is original to www.travelwithyourears.com and therefore copyrighted.
All data, information or music provided on this site is for enjoyment and informational purposes only. The website www.travelwithyourears.com makes no representations as to the complete accuracy or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. This site claims no credit for any images, videos or audio files posted on this site unless otherwise noted.
Audio and video media on this site are copyrighted to their respectful owners, and sourced from content made available on YouTube and Spotify in accordance with their Terms of Service. Any advertisements still show before or during each video as they would on YouTube and no additional advertising is added or overlaid on any video.
images displayed are obtained from search results where no copyright or ownership information was apparent. If there is an image appearing on this site that belongs to you and you do not wish for it to appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.
Videos featured play freely on first click as on YouTube with no requirements to like on social media, though likes on the site’s Facebook page and new followers on Twitter are welcome.
New videos on the different themed pages, new music in the playlists and new destination and travel information in the relevant pages are added regularly. Thank you for bookmarking, linking and sharing the www.travelwithyourears.com website with your network, on your blogs, websites and other media, and for visiting often to check what’s new. Peace, and let the music take you places...